Fortis 2 is fully responsive Opencart theme with dozens of features and hundreds of customization possibilities, suitable for every type of products. It was designed with focus on user experience and usability, to build shopping quick, easy and fun..
Compatible versions: 22.214.171.124, 1.5.6, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11
You believe never seen so many options – powerful admin panel allows you to customize the theme without even touching CSS.
You can change the visual appearance of nearly every element of the theme. You can change colors using color pickers, apply patterns/textures, change fonts, layouts and many many more…
Fortis offers a flexible custom 3-level menu with loads of options.
- Wide layout or classic layout.
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 columns in the wide layout.
- Category summary – choose whether you like to demonstrate main category title, category thumb and meta description right inside the menu. For complete categories, or only for those having a category thumb image.
- Sub-category thumbs – choose to display category thumbs even for the sub-categories.
- Custom links – add custom links to any page you choose, internal or external.
- Custom block – add custom information approximately your best selling points, customer support or any content you like. The custom block comes with 3 pre-defined layouts. 3, 4 or 5 columns.
- domestic link – enable/disable, only text link or only icon.
- 3 level collapsible accordion menu on mobile devices.
Fortis 2 is highly custumizable in terms of layout. Choose to consume the unique 1180px width, or the traditional 960px width. Independent of your choice, your store will peruse brilliant on complete screens, down to smaller phones.
Choose to display 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 products per row in product listings. Unique settings can be made for domestic page, category pages and related products on the product page. The product listings will work the same whether you are using modules in the column positions or not.
- Customizable design – change the visual appearance of nearly every element
- Unlimited colors – change colors of dozens of elements, apply textures, and fine tune loads of detais.
- unique Google web fonts – Fortis is integrated with complete available fonts from the Google Webfont library (currently 629 fots), and will be updated when unique fonts becomes available.
- unique 1180px or 960px width – set your preferred max width.
- Customizable responsive layout – custom maximum width of the page, supports wide screens
- Swipe ready – consume swipe gestures to navigate slideshows and carousels in touch screens.
- 2 menu styles – wide mega menu or classic drop-down menu.
- 3-level category tree
- Customizable size – choose to display 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 columns. Each main category has their own column settings.
- unique Category summary – choose to demonstrate main categories Title, Thumb image and Meta description.
- unique Sub-category thumbs – demonstrate thumbs for each sub-category in the menu drop down.
- unique Custom content – demonstrate any content in the custom block placed in the menu.
- unique Custom links – display custom links in the main menu bar.
- domestic link – disable/enable, only icon or only text.
- unique Flexible layout choose to display 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 products per row.
- Product carousels – convert any of your product modules into carousels with a single click
- unique Alternative image – choose to display the moment product image on hover.
- unique Percentage sale badge – demonstrate the percentage reduction for special products.
- Set default list style – Grid / List
- Equal height of items in the category grid.
- unique Custom LayerSlider module – an easy to consume version of the accepted slideshow included. ($20 value)
- Custom slideshow module with several style options, such as transition effects, easing effect, time settings and more
- Product carousels – Convert any of your product modules into carousels with a single click.
- unique Custom banner module – responsive, and with optional module titles.
- unique Custom carousel module – a responsive version of the default carousel, with an added option to demonstrate a module title.
- unique Blog manager ready – Fortis 2.0 is prepared for the accepted Blog manager extension. Note that this is not included in the theme pack. You can purchase it here.
- unique Custom accordion category module
- Google rich snippets ready – demonstrate reviews and price directly among Google’s search results
- Brand logo on product page
- Custom multilingual block on product pages. Display selling points, banner or whatever information you want
- Integrated Cloud zoom combined with Colorbox for optimal product presentations
- Related products as carousel
- Social icons
- Upload payment icons
- unique Enhanced company information in footer
- SEO-optimized – Fortis is built with search engines in intellect
- No core files overwritten using the vQmod framework
- Cross browser compatible
- 100% multilingual
- Clean and readable code for easy customization
- Easy installation in 2 minutes
(After purchasing complete updates are free)
Version 2.1 – 2014-05-01
– Fixed a bug on the product/special page
– Fixed a bug within the colorbox popups
Version 2.0 – 2013-10-21
– Added support for 1180px width
– unique design options
– Improved Mega menu
– Added custom block to main menu
– Added two custom links in menu
– unique custom LayerSlider module
– Added support for Google Web Fonts
– Added flexible layout for product grids
– Added rollover effect for product thumbs
– Added Percentage Sale badges for sale products
– Added support for the Blog Manager module
– unique promo message in top
– Added option to disable user menu icons
– unique custom Banner module
– unique custom Carousel module
– unique custom accordion Category module
– Added option to control domestic link
– Improved footer company information
+ Much more
Version 1.2 – 2013-08-17
– Added support for Opencart 1.5.6
– Improved the vqmod file
Version 1.1 – 2013-06-28
– Fixed a minor issue with AddThis sharing tool on product pages
Version 1.0 – 2013-06-24
– Initial release