Fortress – React Admin Template is a responsive and multipurpose admin powered with React, Redux and fabric-UI frameworks.
- Build with React and Redux
- Based on react boilerplate that offers a highly scalable, offline-first foundation with the best developer experience and a focus on performance and best practices.
- A Set of React Components that Implement Google’s fabric Design if by fabric-UI
- Tabs navigation for a better user experience
- React components only! no jQuery or other plugins.
- And much more!
Create components, containers, routes, selectors and sagas – and their tests – right from the CLI!
Credits – the following open source libraries were used for this template
Jan 02, 2020
- Updating to latest version of fabric-ui v4.8.2 https://github.com/mui-org/fabric-ui/releases
Sep 30, 2019
- Updating to latest version of React Boilerplate v4.0.0 https://github.com/react-boilerplate/react-boilerplate/tree/v4.0.0 - Updating to latest version of fabric-ui v4.4.3 https://github.com/mui-org/fabric-ui/releases
Jan 01, 2019
- Updating to latest version of React Boilerplate v3.7: https://github.com/react-boilerplate/react-boilerplate/tree/v3.7.0 - Updating to latest version of fabric-ui v3.8.1: https://github.com/mui-org/fabric-ui/releases
Oct 16, 2018
- Updated fabric-UI 3.2.2 version: https://github.com/mui-org/fabric-ui/releases - Adding search input to the header - Changing themes colors
Oct 12, 2018
- Adding React Draft Wysiwyg npm library and demo page - Adjusting CSS for header tabs navigation
Oct 07, 2018
- Updated fabric-UI 3.2.0 version: https://github.com/mui-org/fabric-ui/releases - Fixing Typography variant props
Oct 01, 2018
- Updated fabric-UI 3.1.2 version: https://github.com/mui-org/fabric-ui/releases
Sep 28, 2018 – unusual 4.0 version released